Tue11212017

Last updateFri, 29 Jul 2016 8am

Back You are here: Home About Our Team

Our Team

Stuart
Stuart
Just beginning our fourteenth year of business here on the North Oregon Coast, we still remain dedicated to helping and educating clients with their computer related usage and problems.
 
Originally, we operated a store front on Highway 101 in Gearhart. The Workspace Solution, Inc. specialized and offered a computer workspace for residents, people traveling through our area and longer term vacationers. It soon became clear that the need for a computer specialist, working mobile, was what was really needed. Taking our business to private homes and businesses proved to be very important and is what we do. And we are enjoying the results of the changes that we made through out these past fourteen years. Approximately 80% of our business is done away from our office. The remaining 20% are situations that require more time and it saves our customers money if Stuart works from our laboratory. He can work on several different projects during the same time span and he doesn’t have to sit and wait for some process to finish up. He works on others while the tests are running.
 

Stuart

Stuart is a dedicated computer test engineer with over 30 years of experience in the computer, high-tech, corporate world. He specialized in test automation and troubleshooting. Throughout those corporate years he found his real desire was to own a business of his own where he could not only solve computer problems, but also help people understand and learn more about their own computers and other related equipment. The work he is doing on the North Oregon Coast is exactly what he had in mind.

Becky

Having no previous computer repair experience Becky has been learning the ‘ropes’ and has learned much about computers. She says “it’s an ongoing education.” She is the office administrator, marketing director and answers the phone calls coming in to the office. She helps with appointments or, if needed, getting in touch with Stuart via his cell phone. Emergencies are not only important to the client, but also to us. Her years of teaching experience are a great asset in working with clients needing help with their computer problems. As a vocation Becky worked with Special Needs adolescents in Colorado Springs and the Kent schools in Washington. She was an art therapist and truly enjoyed her work.